The easy to use diet diary that you can carry with you.
DietOrganizer for iPhone is an easy to use
yet powerful food and exercise diet diary.
Keep a record of your food intake and calories
Track your weight and body measurements over time and see the
results graphically on our customizable charts.
Add your own foods plus make new foods from lists of existing
- Tracks 31 Nutrients
- USDA based food database, with multiple portion sizes.
- 200+ exercise database
- Works offline, does not require an internet
connection or signup to online service.
- Smart search, finds foods as you type,
shows your favorites first
- Weight and body measurement tracking
- Cut, Copy and Paste food log lines between
meals and days
- Food and Exercise logs support undo and redo
- Set nutritional goals
- Four customizable charts
- Create new foods from ingredients
- Create lists of frequently used foods to speed entry
- Export data via email in html and
See the screenshots
Available directly on your iPhone/iPod touch via
the Apple App store.
The food log shows your daily food intake broken down
and subtotaled by meal.
- Cut, copy and paste multiple lines between meals
- Mark lines to make a new food from ingredients
or a new food list
- Footer shows your progress
- Undo and redo supported
Smart text search finds matches as you type.
Foods can be found using multiple words (or prefixes):
Favorites and foods used before are shown at the top
of the list so after logging your input for a few days
most foods can be found with only a couple of taps.
If you cannot find a food then it's easy to enter a
new one into the database.
Customize the four charts to show the information
you're interested in.
- Plot multiple values (e.g Calories and Fat)
- Set number of days to plot
Daily summary of your food intake, showing Calories,
Carbohydrate, Protein, Fat and Body Weight.
Please Note: This version is a standalone program,
it does not sync with DietOrganizer PC.