The easy to use diet diary that you can carry with you.
DietOrganizer for BlackBerry is
an easy to use yet powerful diet diary.
Record food intake, track your weight and see the
results graphically on our customizable chart.
Add your own foods plus make new foods
from lists of existing ingredients.
- Tracks Calories, Carbohydrate, Protein and
- Food database, with common portion size and weight conversions
- Weight tracking
- Set nutritional goals
- Create menus of frequently used foods to speed
Read the User Guide
Please Note: This version is a standalone
program, it does not sync with DietOrganizer PC.
The food log shows your daily food intake
broken down and subtotaled by meal.
- Cut, copy and paste multiple lines between
- Copy days
- Mark lines to make new foods or menus
- View nutrient summary
- Expand/Contract Meals
Find foods by category or by text search.
Name search finds foods by multiple search
Create new foods and add them to the database
on the fly by using the 'New Food' option,
or for one off entries simply choose 'Quick
Entry' option to log foods eaten without
having to enter a new food definition.
Automatic Favorites record the foods you've
used before for quick access under the 'Favorites'
Menus allow you to group commonly used foods
for quick inclusion in your log.
Customize the chart to show the information
you're interested in.
- Plot multiple values (e.g Calories and
- Set number of days to plot
Daily summary of your food intake, showing
Calories, Carbohydrate, Protein, Fat and Body